Free Subscription Includes:
- Unlimited Access to All States
- Onshore and Offshore
- Data Updated Monthly
- Horizontal and Vertical Wells
The Most Accurate and Up-to-Date Production Statistics
Oilandgasstats.com is a consulting service that provides oil and gas statistics from the well level. Using well data from the Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Texas Railroad Commission and all other state commissions, it is possible to provide the most comprehensive vitals of the Oil and Gas industry. Production, declines and header data can all be queried to help in the understanding of the different plays and which operators are having the most success. This service makes it possible to rank, graph and compare production and activity in an unlimited way.
- Whether it is at the national, state, county or play level, quickly find out how much an operator is producing, how many wells they have drilled, how their wells are performing and the rate of decline.
- View all operators production by year and differentiate by horizontal or vertical well types.
- Compare and rank operators by well count, total production, average production per well, average first year production, etc.
- Instantly screen plays by average depth, average production, wells drilled, total productions, average rate of decline and production by operator.
- Breakdown formation production by county, state, horizontals and operator.
- Compare all formations against each other by yearly and monthly decline averages.
- Click here for a Continental Basin Map and click here for Alaska.
- Rank operator and formations by total oil and gas production by any year.
- Graph any operator's well count by year.
- General Statistics
- View state and county production by year.
- Compare and contrast plays by their decline profiles
- Identify which operators have the slowest and fastest declines